Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Selling Low Mileage 82

Baldie88

Corvette
2016 triple black vert.
Although I've got a C4 I'm moving over to the C3 site to see if I can help my brother sell his car. It's an 82, red with mirrored T-tops. Red interior. 29XXX miles. He's the second owner. Has all documentation and original tires although he has a newer set of correct Goodyears on the car. Custom cover. Never been in rain. He stores it in a heated garage during the winter. Could pass for new. Car is located near Chicago. Never thought he'd part with it but he's got the C5 bug. He's asking $15000 firm. If you are interested you can email me at hagenow1@knology.net and I can put you in touch with him (he's computer illiterate). I've got one picture that I'll scan on Monday and post with this.

BTW - I'm p**sed that he is selling it now. I've been wanting to by it for the past 5 years but he would never sell. 6 months after I get an 88, now he's selling. Oh well, he's my brother.

Thanks

Ron Hagenow
(Baldie88)

Baldie88 said:
..... . . ..BTW - I'm p**sed that he is selling it now. I've been wanting to by it for the past 5 years but he would never sell. 6 months after I get an 88, now he's selling. Oh well, he's my brother.

Thanks

Ron Hagenow
(Baldie88)

Good Luck selling your brothers 82. And yes you just got to love'em, I have a brother too ;) (he's even older than I am :D )

BudD
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom