Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shhh .... Don't tell anyone I said this....

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
If you all promise not to tell Rob or anyone else on Staff here, or if cornered you don't tell on me.... I will just mention the following in passing conversation ;) ;)

CruiseFest 2011 will be held at Mid America Motor Works @ Effingham, IL .... JUNE 9th, 10th & 11th 2011 More details too follow such as ...... oh I gotta go I think they're on to me :eek

:lou

If you all promise not to tell Rob or anyone else on Staff here, or if cornered you don't tell on me.... I will just mention the following in passing conversation ;) ;)

CruiseFest 2011 will be held at Mid America Motor Works @ Effingham, IL .... JUNE 9th, 10th & 11th 2011 More details too follow such as ...... oh I gotta go I think they're on to me :eek

:lou

:gtfo I'll never tell ! :thumb :L

C4 Vette.jpg

Bud, don't tell anyone, but I am making my reservation for CF 2011 with you with this post. Can Mike Yager keep the secret? He posts MAMW events in his catalog. This is bound to get out, then the CAC management will be looking for "deep throat", but I won't reveal your secret identity unless they threaten torture.
Barrett

Bud, don't tell anyone, but I am making my reservation for CF 2011 with you with this post. Can Mike Yager keep the secret? He posts MAMW events in his catalog. This is bound to get out, then the CAC management will be looking for "deep throat", but I won't reveal your secret identity unless they threaten torture.
Barrett
Just between you me and the fence post, I don't have a clue what you are babbling about.... Motel Rooms... and WHO is this Mike Yager you talk of... me I know nutt'n and at my age torture is... never mind :D

Sooner or later someone with some authority should clear all this up, I hate rumors and being connected to one is even worse :eek :ugh

Now I am continuously looking over my shoulder and hearing weird sounds and little voices, and I'm getting really paranoid in this little room with no windows, light or Door :eek :W

AND just who is this Bud Guy you mentioned, I don't see anyone by that name posting here :ugh

Just between you me and the fence post, I don't have a clue what you are babbling about.... Motel Rooms... and WHO is this Mike Yager you talk of... me I know nutt'n and at my age torture is... never mind :D

Sooner or later someone with some authority should clear all this up, I hate rumors and being connected to one is even worse :eek :ugh

Now I am continuously looking over my shoulder and hearing weird sounds and little voices, and I'm getting really paranoid in this little room with no windows, light or Door :eek :W

AND just who is this Bud Guy you mentioned, I don't see anyone by that name posting here :ugh

I must have mistaken you with someone named Bud. He lives in Texas and has a little room out back with no lights, windows and the door with the half moon was stolen one night. It's located near the fence post. Hope he wasn't sitting in it at the time. Without lights, he cannot read the Sears catalog: maybe that is why the door is missing so he can get some light. I thought the light sabre would provide sufficient illumination, but I guess I was wrong. I think Bud was the guy they named the beer Bud Dry after. As for Mike Yager, he is the owner of a new Grand Sport, so maybe you will meet him someday. BTW, if you are not Bud, who ARE YOU? Certainly not Yoda as he always is up front in everything as is the trait of a Jedi Knight.
Barrett

Sheesh ... that guy, Bud.

Doesn't he know that "loose lips sink ships":W

BRUTAL - JUST BRUTAL :chuckle ARF-ARF !!!

DAM... I guess that old saying:

"You can fool some of the people all the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time" has a ring of truth ...

Now that the anonymous source has been revealed, I guess I better start looking for another position, I don't need no stink'n job :D

I am totally ashamed of myself for letting the DarkSide take over my Browser without my knowledge...

I will take full responsibility for this rumor and stand by it as the TRUTH ;)

YES CruiseFest 2011 will be held at Mid America Motor Works June 9th, 10th & 11th 2011.

Once FunFest is history and things settle down at MAM, Lori and the staff at MAM will probably take a day or 2 off, then set their sites on MAM 2011 Events and CruiseFest :dance

AND Mike Yager might own more than one GS ;shrug Mike and his lovely wife Lauri are true Corvette Enthusiast and very nice folks as are the Entire Staff at MAM.

I feel like I just got caught with hand in the cookie jar :eek

Thanks Barrett for bringing me back to reality and my JEDI Sense..

Yo
aka: Rare81, Bud and many others that I will not reveal :dance :chuckle

:w

You are welcome oh most knowledgeable one. Hope the cookies from the jar tasted good. Thanks to you, maybe we will get a really great turnout in 2011 as CACers can plan for the event. I know Scott (Scottsredvette) is planning to go this year after a 2 year MAF (missing at Cruise Fest).
Barrett

Darkside...Darkside????
is that like when its dark out????like...now????
Thanks for the heads up Bud!!!

Cruisefest will be here before you know it. We need to get an idea of how many will come for 2011. I am going to throw out some incentive.
We are shooting for 200 Corvettes this year, if we get half that (thats 100 Vettes for those of you that are math challenged)
:guitar I personally will guarantee a live band for this event and pay for it myself. :_rock
We already have quality for this event, a little quantity won't hurt.
The more of us that commit, the more Mid America can and will offer us.
Those of you that came in June got a taste of the hospitality.:beer

I am not an event planner, not that computer savvy and I am really a mess with typing words in a forum but I will do everything I can on the ground at Mid America to help make this the Cruisefest that everyone remembers for years to come.​

Just curious; If the room has no window or door how did you get in there?:confused

Just curious; If the room has no window or door how did you get in there?:confused
Getting there was easy ;) :D getting out without a mirror is harder unless I am just imaging being in the room ;) ;LOL

I thought nobody would ask :rotfl Thanks John :thumb

Bud

Getting there was easy ;) :D getting out without a mirror is harder unless I am just imaging being in the room ;) ;LOL

I thought nobody would ask :rotfl Thanks John :thumb

Bud

Like The Eagles' song, Hotel California", "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"...;):L

GerryLP:cool

Like The Eagles' song, Hotel California", "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"...;):L

GerryLP:cool
Or the roach motel. They check in but they don't check out.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom