Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shoulder belt rebuild

waterboy1976

Corvette
1973 4-speed Coupe FOR SALE/ SOLD!!!!
I have the original shoulder belts off of my 73 and need them rebuilt. Who does this????? Id rather spend a few nickels to have them rebuilt than spend 4 - 800 dollars on new ones.....

What's up with them

what's wrong with them? I worked mine over along with freeing up the retractors under the seat and got them working. :beer It's not summer but good enough to drive!!

waterboy1976 said:
I have the original shoulder belts off of my 73 and need them rebuilt. Who does this????? Id rather spend a few nickels to have them rebuilt than spend 4 - 800 dollars on new ones.....

Try Charlie Santorelli ("Seat Belt Sity"), (908) 719-2354

-or-

www.ssnakeoyl.com

:beer

Go to www.ncrs.org and look in the discussion board section. Then do a search on seat belts before you send you belts off for restoration. What you find may surprise you.

Gary

Charlie is in NJ???? Thats great...I have been wondering what to do with my seatbelts!!! Drivers side retractor is frozen...Any ideas before I call??

Anthony

I just got mine removed from my 76 and going to ship them off tomorrow. I will let you know how they come out. Not very good planning on my part I just waited 3 months for Corvette America to redo my seats and never even though about the belts. I had the seats back in and they look great. Now they are out again and will be that way for a while to get the belts refurbished. OH well gives me time to replace the valve cover gaskets, again, to try and stop the Dam leak.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom