Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SOLD MY CAR TODAY !!!

WONKABOY

I want to thank everybody on this site for all your help , i sold my baby today and it's time to move on , I'm going for a 68-72 I want the short back window and steel bumpers , or atleast the short back window , or maybe a 74 vert , I had put my car on ebay last night with a hidden reserve and i got an offer i could not refuse , he came , he saw , and he drove away smiling !!! and so did i with the cash, It is his first Corvette , i did finally fix everything to make it right , so i know he has a great car and I got a nice chuck of money toward another C3 , only this time i know what to look for , this has been an expensive learning experience , but well worth it !! When i get my other one next year sometime i will stop back and post some photo's

Wonkaboy says goodbye and Happy Motoring !!:w

bossvette

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1968 1997
you don't have to go just because you sold your car, who knows you may find your next one here.

94conv.

Corvette
1994 red convertible
Sounds bitter-sweet but you'll be back in the saddle before to long. These cars are addictive and the empty spot will drive you nuts after a few months. I love the steele bumper vettes, my next will hopefully be a 69' coupe, and black.

Ripp 73

Corvette
1973 L82 Blue Coupe
Just because you sell the Corvette does not mean you have to leave. I've been lurking and I sold my 76 over a year ago. Unfortunately it is going to be a little longer before I can get another one. When I do I am going the same route as you... 68 - 73. Really leaning towards a 73, but haven't decided on coupe or convertible yet... Good luck on your next find.

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
Sorry to hear you sold your vette!

I hope you find another b/4 too long...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom