Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

sold my vette.

vetteKID

Corvette
74 L-48 coupe & 85 454 coupe
i just sold my vette yesterday after having it for only a week. i paid 6500 for it and some middleage guy at a car gathering around town offers me 8000, so i took it. he came today with a certified check and i signed it over to him. now im on the look out for a 68 to 77 vette with a BUILT engine and a 4 speed, which was my orginal search anyway.

Excellent! Does that mean we'll see you shopping at Carlisle next week? :D

:w
Guy

I hear that the Vette market on the Eastern side is a little tight, some people that I know there in various locations are having a difficult time finding Vettes that are in good shape.

I have heard that this site has a good supply:

http://www.usedcorvettesforsale.com/

Looks interesting to me.

Good Luck

i just found a 75 i really liked on Ebay, yellow with a crate LT1 and a T-10 4 speed. the reserve is 8,000 which i right around my spending mark. and its located in long island, and going there next week.

arnt cars being sold at carlisle more expensive? thats what i have heard. i am going up to long island on moday, and if i can i would like to stop in one monday and wednesday. think i would be able to find a strong, fast running 4 speed vette for a good price?

vetteKID said:
...on the lookout for a modded 68-77 corvette...

I think 69MyWay might have a slightly modded 69, but I'm not sure what his price is... :SLAP :L

I can attest to the tight Corvette market in the east. My broker has been trying for over a month to find me a Vette. Be patient and you will find what you want. I know I am learning patience waiting for this vette and I am in NH and got about 2-3 months left before I hafta store it. Hope I get to drive it before it goes away. We are hoping to have a suitable Vette within the next 60 days.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom