Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Some new pics of my LT4

1996 LT4 Topic
Corvette
Blk/Blk '96 LT4 Coupe
NovSig.jpg

MyLT4Nov070332.jpg

NovLT4sig2.jpg

MyLT4Nov07013.jpg

MyLT4Nov07010.jpg

MyLT4Nov07028.jpg

MyLT4Nov07021.jpg

MyLT4Nov07023.jpg

MyLT4Nov07037.jpg

MyLT4Nov07039.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!

I keep waiting for the darn thing to take off into the sky!

:upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Looking good! Your LT4 looks pretty sinister. :cool

How do you like the Goodyears you have on your ’96.

B17Crew
:w

Thx gents! :beer

Love the Goodyears...will definitely be "sticking" w/ these tires. Great wet/dry traction, seem to wear well, ride real nice & look freakin' very cool.

Thx gents! :beer

Love the Goodyears...will definitely be "sticking" w/ these tires. Great wet/dry traction, seem to wear well, ride real nice & look freakin' very cool.

Thanks for the info. I’ve been eyeballing those lately, may add them to mine in the summer.

B17Crew

You can't see them in my sig, but I have been running the GY GS D3s for a long time now.

What Jeff says is true: They are definitely the BEST tire I have ever seen, driven or used in my life.

In fact, they are SO good in the rain, I find one must be very careful not to drive TOO fast!

You can't see them in my sig, but I have been running the GY GS D3s for a long time now.

What Jeff says is true: They are definitely the BEST tire I have ever seen, driven or used in my life.

In fact, they are SO good in the rain, I find one must be very careful not to drive TOO fast!

Thanks, lt4 man!

B17Crew

MyLT4Nov07013.jpg

I just noticed the black ECM, very cool.

B17Crew

I just noticed the black ECM, very cool.

B17Crew

Thx. :beer

Yeah, after I got it back from pcmforless I decided to hit it w/ some satin black and a some clear coat over that. That's been a few years ago and it's still holding up well....& It just looks better to me that way.

Yeah, after I got it back from pcmforless I decided to hit it w/ some satin black and a some clear coat over that. That's been a few years ago and it's still holding up well....& It just looks better to me that way.

It’s a nice touch and completes the theme of your car nicely.

B17Crew

Jeff,

Man that thing looks awesome. Great pics thanks for sharing. I am going to be going with those Goodyears also. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

:pat
G

Thx! and yes, the Goodyears rock!

That's a Bad LT4 for Sure. I have the exact same Car even the same Liscense Plate.

That's a Bad LT4 for Sure. I have the exact same Car even the same Liscense Plate.

Your plate also reads BAD LT4?...cool :cool

Yes it does..ironic....although mine isn't Too Bad..It's bone stock.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom