Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sorry guys, I went camera crazy today

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
My homepage has not been working right, so I can't upload much there. I washed, waxed, polished and cleaned the car for a trip to the park today and some nice pictures. Rob is probably going to spank me for uploading so many.

Here you go.

Here is the Killer Shark plate on display. If you drive a viper, this may be the best view of the car you can hope for. :bu

Here is a quick shot showing just how nice the C4 seats and four point harness work together with the C3.

What is that I see? Is it a Corvette Action Center window decal, and McSpeed decal on the firewall?????

They have to be worth another 50 hp!

Chris,,WOW Thats one great C3 . What kind of wheels are those. Im drooling on the keyboard.:beer

Thanks guys!

Jerry, those are Intro brand wheels. The style is the Pentia 18x12 in the rear and 18x9.5 in the front. www.hvydeez.com

Warren, I have no idea how fast the car is. I got into a "high speed pursuit" with my lovely wife this morning going over a very long and wide span of bridge here in town.

All I wanted to do is get next to her and wave. She was zipping along in her 2000 and we were both going to meet up for early morning breakfast. She then split off from there for a business trip in Orlando. So...I will be a bachelor for a few days...

With that said, as I pulled up along side of her around 68 mph, she gunned it and shot off like she came out of a cannon. I waited until she got about 6 car lengths in front of me, then punched it. Whoooooa Momma, that 468 cid Rat barked hard! Next thing I know I am right back on her right fender, but she is still accelerating........100...105...110....115.....120....125 mph and I am just hanging along side of her like...hey how is the weather over there.

Then, I hit the glass ceiling. With my 3.55 rear gears and ancient Muncie four speed trans, I glance down and I am at 6,000 rpm! I am finished. It does not matter if I was making 900 hp, that is all I can reasonably turn, so I started to let off the throttle. Lord only knows what speed Nikki topped off at before realizing I was just a spec in her rear view (we were heading down the bridge at this time). Darnit man! If I had been in the hot rod 90 Vette, the ZF six would have been humping in harmony with the torque and hp curve. That little red C5 would have been history by the end of the bridge.

So, don't mess with me from zero to 125, but after that, you can walk my dog all day long, cause this black rat has short legs on the upper end.

Hmmm is it too late to drop in a Richmond six speed?

69MyWay said:

Hmmm is it too late to drop in a Richmond six speed?

No. In fact it seems to be a necessity.

Great pics. I can't waite to see it in person.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom