I want to share this tip with those of you that have sport seats with the lumbar bladders that don't work... I finally decided this weekend I was going to find out what was wrong with those on my 87. The former owner of the car told me that the pumps were bad. Not wanting to pay $160. 00 for new pumps, I decided to find out for myself. Once I got the pump loose, (the three attachment screws to the seat base were a challange), I removed the access cover on the end, and sure enough, as I read in a number of threads on the subject, the little rubber diaphram was rotted causing the plunger to jamb the motor. I carefully slid the pump and plunger housing out of the out of the housing and hit the switch on each seat... both motors worked just fine. I splurged and purchased a pair of heavy duty rubber gloves ($2.50) and made new pump diaphrams per another thread I found. Put everything back together and... Success... Both seats work like new! Total investment, $2.50 and appx. 2 hours of my time...