Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Starter?

poorboys831

Corvette
1993 ruby red coupe
Hi people I'm having a similiar problem -Like Jedi-but a little different.After driving a while and shutting off the engine,not always but maybe 3 out of 5 times,the starter won't work. By not working I mean it will not even act like I turned the key-nothing,no click click,no hum no nothing BUT every thing else is strong and no lights are coming on on the dash.If I let it sit for a while it will start right up-The battery is in good shape---By the way any one in the S.C. area please come visit us 0n the 18th of this month we are having our annual big show check out :4cccc.com for details-thanks Dennis :w

i believe you may have some security issues . you could try another key when this happens. does the security lite flash when this happens .possible vats problem only my 2cents steve :hb :crazy :w

Hi- thanks people I plan on changing the oil in the morning so I'll be under the baby then >I do think it's heat thats causing it but on the other hand I wonder why now?Maybe the babes just gettin' old .she does have 138k but still chirps those tires thru 3 gears and in auto mode too! Thanks for your help-as always-Dennis:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom