Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Still crazy after all these years

P

Pearville37

Hi guys, My name is Mike, My love affair started around 1958 when I first watche "Route 66" and I just bought my first vette. It is a 1994, Polo green metallic, convertible with 55,000 miles. Been top downing for two weeks now and lovin every minute. Thanks for a site with good info.
Mike

Welcome aboard, Mike. Good times await you.

:CAC

Mike, welcome to the Corvette Action Center and congratulations on your 94 Polo Green. Nice color! Post pics if you have them.

Tammy

Thanks for the welcome. I will post some pics soon.
Mike

WElcome to the Corvette Action Center!!!!!!hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!

Welcome. :upthumbs

Pearland, TX - Got a good friend down there and a member of the San Jacinto Corvette Club. Good group. Check them out.

Mike, welcome to the best gosh darn Vette site on the net!

You will have a blast with your beast!

SAVE THE :w

Hi guys, My name is Mike, My love affair started around 1958 when I first watche "Route 66" and I just bought my first vette. It is a 1994, Polo green metallic, convertible with 55,000 miles. Been top downing for two weeks now and lovin every minute. Thanks for a site with good info.
Mike

Welcome to the CAC; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Love convertibles, especially with the top down. Had to put the hard top on last week unfortunately, and it will stay on till April. Incidently, Route 66 came on the air just as the 63 vette was introduced. The first episodes used a 62 tan vette. I was fortunate enough to appear on one of the shows as a walk on extra because the director called the Student Center at Washington University asking for extras, and since I owned a RED 56, I was chosen. Never missed the show on Friday nights, but I watched it because of the vette, not the story. Anyway, great to have you as a member.

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC and congrats on your new purchase:w

Hi Mike! Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! We're glad you could join us here at the best Corvette site on the web. :)

My first was a 1994 Torch Red convertible. Here is a link to the Tech Center > Model Center > 1994 Model Page.
Click

This section contains lots of good info concerning your Corvette. Post pix when you can... we love pix!

Enjoy!
:w Jane Ann

Welcome Mike,

Very happy for you with your new ride enjoy it. :)

Well Mike we've got something in common-route 66 hooked me on vetts.You must be an old guy !Welcome and come on over for a beer some afternoon.

Welcome to CAC. This is a very friendly place and knowledgable people. Nice choice, I kind of like 94's too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom