Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Still no luck with Brembo's

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
Well after calling Ferrari, Porsche still no luck in finding brake pads for the monoblocs. it's going to be interesting to see what's going to happen when other people who got these brakes from Callaway start needing pads. They stopped selling them because even they could not get them. :mad

That's interesting indeed. I remember reading about it about a month or so ago.. an idea, maybe you've tried already, but attempt to get a technical sales guy on the phone from Performance Friction or Hawk or any other reputable brake products company. They may be able to put some new pad material down on the metal.!?!? I'm sure it won't be inexpensive, but definitely worth a try. From there, I'd post on every forum out there. Brembo had to sell a fair amount of these systems. Someone out there knows something!!

I have thought about having them re-padded, problem is I have to send out all four pads and leave the car up on jacks until I get them back. As a last resort that's what I'll do

*89x2* said:
SN400, praise dyno brake wasn't any help? They seem to have pads for darn near everything and a lot better cost than other big boys...
later, *89x2*

called them the other day, no luck
Ferrari had the right length and width but the pads were 24mm and I need 16mm

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom