Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Super Chips Plug in Programmer

corvette addict

Corvette
2015 Z51 Black/Black
I have an Arctic White/cashmere base 2010 automatic 3LT. Does anybody know if the Super Chips p[lug in will "add" any thing performance wise to my car. SuperChips used to be exclusive to BMW if that means anything . So just wondering.

Thanks, Corvett Chucky
6/26 11:06 AM EST

I've been using chips, and later, programers since 1984. If you want to adjust the transmission, characteristics or adjust for larger tires, etc, they are great. The truth is that you will never notice the couple HP the best of them might add. What's the difference between 350 and 353 horsepower? When I dragged my Z06, I didn't bother with a hand-held, I went to Chuck COW, and got the real deal.

Response to catbert

I'm in Chapel Hill and Durham every 3 months how do I find this guy you told me about?

I'm in New Bern but don't hold that against me.

WWR

Google Corvettes of Westchester for Chuck's contact data. He is often on the road too.

Chuck Cow ?

Chuck Cow, or Corvettes of Westchester in about twenty miles up the Holland river from NYC. It takes about 1.5 hours from me in Philadelphia. Once entering WestChecter you get off the thruway at Route 9 North and being slow and careful, (Roads are terrible, but I guess their bad everywhere) I was not sure of the exact road, so I called him and he directed me to his excellent equipped shop. Doesn't look it, but it's quite large inside. Chuck works VERY hard, and is on the road alot to try to keep up with demand. I'm not positive, but I'll bet he'll be at "Corvettes at Carlisle" this year. If I were you, I'd call him and make an appointment with him that weekend, Friday, Saturday And Sunday. He can connect up to your ECPM under the dash or take it out and send it to him. I chose the latter. Good Luck ! :w

Chuck Cow, or Corvettes of Westchester in about twenty miles up the Holland river from NYC. It takes about 1.5 hours from me in Philadelphia. Once entering WestChecter you get off the thruway at Route 9 North and being slow and careful, (Roads are terrible, but I guess their bad everywhere) I was not sure of the exact road, so I called him and he directed me to his excellent equipped shop. Doesn't look it, but it's quite large inside. Chuck works VERY hard, and is on the road alot to try to keep up with demand. I'm not positive, but I'll bet he'll be at "Corvettes at Carlisle" this year. If I were you, I'd call him and make an appointment with him that weekend, Friday, Saturday And Sunday. He can connect up to your ECPM under the dash or take it out and send it to him. I chose the latter. Good Luck ! :w

No snark intended but you do mean the HUDSON river don't you?

Chuck is ALWAYS at Carlisle.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom