Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thanks to Mike @ Classic Corvette Parts!

KOPBET

Corvette
'73 Silver LS4 4 speed
Thanks to Mike at Classic Corvette Parts in Garland Tx. for a job well done! What a great place to do business!!

As some of you know I began this project trying to buy a rebuilt steering box from fastcorvette.com, and of course that turned into a month long waste of time, some unresolved credit card disputes and no steering box.

So... (thanks to Rare81 for sending me over to CCP!) I boxed up my old steering box and sent it down to CCP for an overhaul by Mike. BTW - he also rebuilds trailing arms, differentials, halfshafts etc. I can drive my Shark again!!

We went from this...

IMG_0399.jpg

and this ...

leaking_box.jpg

to this ...

new_steering_box.jpg

Thanks Mike!

Looking good! Glad things are moving in the right direction!!

-Mac

Looks nice.. Noted for any future dealings.. :)

:w
-Stefan

Kop,

There are some folks I've met thru the years that I don't need a book to remember ;) Mike (Stingray 6974) is one of them. He's has been a friend and tech advisor to me, CAC and to the L81VetteRegistry and NEVER asks for anything other than a little feedback on getting the problem solved, he's one of the BEST Shark Mech/Tech advisor I've met. I even trust him with Rare, I gave him the keys to Rare so he wouldn't have to drive his 64 (?) Grand Sport during SharkFest.

He is dam good on the other years too, but those C4 (ClamShells) sometimes bite worse than our old Sharks ;LOL sorry Mike ;LOL :lou

Bud

Hi Kevin,
You're welcome! Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks Bud. Driving Rare was a real pleasure. I had forgotten about the C4 incident.....until now. You can barely see the scars. LOL

Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom