Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

That 's it for me

vett boy

Corvette
2008 vert 6M silver
We ranked second in the nation for snow fall .70 inches in 7 days is a lot considering we only got 30 inches all of last year .In addition to having a terminal case of Peyronies ,I've been diagnosed with snow poisoning :mad

Good news is that I've sold my house and looking at a place in the Florida Keys and the Corvette goes with me .I've rented an apartment in Maine because I want to continue to work and semi retire at 85 .As soon as I open all my gifts on Christmas eve I'm out of here .I want to spend New Years eve naked on Duval st in Key West (with ladies ):thumb

Good for you Steve, but the wife may have something to say about the last part...

Good for you Steve, but the wife may have something to say about the last part...
She doesn't have to say anything... just point and chuckle... :chuckle

Mac

Nancy and I have been together since the first grade so she knows me pretty well .She has had three strokes (doing well ) but I can get stuff past her more than in the past .Like "I've got to go to the store to get some cigarettes and I'll be back tomorrow " .She never brings up the fact I don't smoke .:thumb

I love my work but getting so I hate winter (sept-june)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom