Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The corvette Sleigh

L

Lethal Tendencies

I didn't know where to post this topic. But has anyone used there vette as Santas sleigh? When my kids were younger myself and Mrs.Claus would hide the kids' gifts in the vette when it was in winter storage under a car cover in the garage.The kids would walk by it everyday not knowing their presents were inches away. My son found these photos and said him and his sister would tear the house apart every year looking for the gifts ,but never found them:L .Anyone else try this?

xmas_vette_1.jpg

xmas_vette_2.jpg

That's a good one!
For years we handwashed our dishes and never used the dish washer. We would stick presents in there sometimes.

Yes! Momma's presents are in the Shark right now.

Shhhhh......

:w

I always hide my wife's gift(s) in the Vette. It's about the only place I know she won't look.

My kids are still young enough that I can hide presents on the kitchen table and they won't really notice. . . ;)

We stashed them in our camper one year when they were still very young, and the gifts were forgotten about the night Santa came!
We are sitting there looking around and thought the "pile" seemed "lite"...then it hit us what was missing. So Theresa kept them busy and I dashed out and tossed the gifts into the snow in a line in the back yard, like they must have fallen out when he landed or took off!...they were wrapped and tagged....they had such a gas opening the second round of gifts that Santa dropped out of his magic bag.
Ah, Christmas memories with the kids...:D

Chas

We stashed them in our camper one year when they were still very young, and the gifts were forgotten about the night Santa came!
We are sitting there looking around and thought the "pile" seemed "lite"...then it hit us what was missing. So Theresa kept them busy and I dashed out and tossed the gifts into the snow in a line in the back yard, like they must have fallen out when he landed or took off!...they were wrapped and tagged....they had such a gas opening the second round of gifts that Santa dropped out of his magic bag.
Ah, Christmas memories with the kids...:D

Chas

That's a good one Chas!

Santa isn't real? :D
I like your rims, American Racing?
zachh

I didn't know where to post this topic. But has anyone used there vette as Santas sleigh? When my kids were younger myself and Mrs.Claus would hide the kids' gifts in the vette when it was in winter storage under a car cover in the garage.The kids would walk by it everyday not knowing their presents were inches away. My son found these photos and said him and his sister would tear the house apart every year looking for the gifts ,but never found them:L .Anyone else try this?

Yep.... got some in both cars right now!

Santa isn't real? :D
I like your rims, American Racing?
zachh

Yes those were American Racing. I actually only had those on a short time. I ended up buying The chrome corvette rallies from Jegs. Those chrome rallies were sweet looking.

Lois had our kids help her wrap their own presents. I think it took til the 2nd time before they finally caught on.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom