Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lingenfelter Chronicles...Part Deux

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
6 Shooter said:
You still planning on the shuttle service? ;shrug

You bet and once again THANK YOU!

:w
Guy

I'm glad to hear that they found all of the parts. :L

Tom Bryant said:

That makes two of us:L

Remo:cool

Tom Bryant said:

Who said they found them? ;LOL

:W
Guy

Remo and Guy,

Take it slow and easy coming home...or is that not even an option?!!;LOL

Elaine

Guy said:
The Return Trip...starts tomorrow:
http://webpages.charter.net/ggwright/lpe2

Guy

Guy you and Remo have a safe trip back to the Hoosier State and a safe trip back home. Remo you've got to feel that power behind the cockpit; don't baby it stomp on it; it will thank you later! :lou Can't wait to hear how she runs :W

Bill :_rock

Guy,
Did I mis-hear you? I sounded like you said "The Lingenfelter Chronicles...Part Duh." :confused

I can't believe you'd leave Dwayne an opening like that, so I'll assume I misheard.

Now, I want details. I want to know the facial expression, first words and any nervous facial ticks Dwayne shows when he sees a Lingenfelter Quicksilver Vette that could run obvious circles around his attention-seeking MY Vette. (And if a tear or two escapes Dwayne's eyes, you can PM me about it. :D )

Hey Dwayne... you aren't worried that a non Millenium Yellow Corvette is about to upstage you, are you? ;)

-Patrick

Hammer :lou down back to the east coast Remo; happy motoring!

April 4th, 8:00 AM - waiting for our ride to the airport. Called Lingenfelter late yesterday. The "geek squad" was doing the PCM tuning and giving it some road work. All is well - heading west in about two hours.

Talk to you guys later tonight,

May the FORCE be with you Remo and Guy, "Happy Motoring"

Hey gang,

Got into Fort Wayne with no problems. Had dinner with Dwayne and Carrie Fenton (nice people) even if he does drive a Millennium Yellow car. Looking forward to picking up the car tomorrow morning and give you all a full update.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Remo said:
Hey gang,

Got into Fort Wayne with no problems. Had dinner with Dwayne and Carrie Fenton (nice people) even if he does drive a Millennium Yellow car. Looking forward to picking up the car tomorrow morning and give you all a full update.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Can't wait to hear all about it Remo; you and Guy have a safe trip back east. "Quicker Silver" will run like it's a rocketship on rails I'm sure and will talk to you on the way back; break her in right :lou

Bill :_rock

BLAST-OFF :cool

6:30am and I wonder if our boy got any sleep, after all, later today he gets to go C5ZO6 hunting :cool.

Guy

I thought about "Remo on Christmas morning" when I woke up today.
Can't wait to hear the first impressions.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
I thought about "Remo on Christmas morning" when I woke up today.
Can't wait to hear the first impressions.

Tammy

He said he woke up at 2,3 & 4am ;LOL. We can't call LPE unitl 9am and then they will send someone to pick us up. Guess who's pacing the hotel lobby? ;)

Guy - BTW Tammy the CruiseFest check is in the mail.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom