Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Lingenfelter Chronicles...Starts Now

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
You couldn't have asked for a better day considering it's March 18. Looking foward to your updates. -JS

Its a beautiful day here in the Midwest also, I told you that snow wouldn't last BTW tomorrow is the last day of Winter ;)

This should be quite an adventure! I look forward to the daily reports. Have fun, guys!:D

Elaine

Guy and Remo,
I know I've been yanking your chains a bit lately about making this trip in March, but I really do hope you have a safe drive to Decatur.

The blog updates nightly will be great for us to keep track of how you're doing, and remember: we crave pics! Lots of pics!
:)

-Patrick

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. The Chronicles have been updated, but we won't have any good pictures until tomorow afternoon. The wether has been cool and windy, but otherwise sunny.

http://webpages.charter.net/ggwright/lpe

Great trip so far with a great Pal!

:Steer
Guy & Remo

Hey gang,

Had a good day. Drove like a man possesed (as you can see by the picture on the Lingenfelter blog). Best thing today happened just outside Buffalo. We're running along about 75 MPH in the slow lane and an SUV comes rolling by at about 85 - a State Trooper comes running up on his bumper. Here's where it gets good. The SUV slows down and tucks in behind us. The trooper wasn't buying it and pulled him over. Good one.

Remo:cool

Damn, you guys made really good time getting to Ohio already.

"Damn, you guys made really good time getting to Ohio already."

Silver Corvettes are the fastest, just ask vettgirl, er I mean vettboy! ;LOL

Remo said:
Hey gang,

Had a good day. Drove like a man possesed (as you can see by the picture on the Lingenfelter blog). Best thing today happened just outside Buffalo. We're running along about 75 MPH in the slow lane and an SUV comes rolling by at about 85 - a State Trooper comes running up on his bumper. Here's where it gets good. The SUV slows down and tucks in behind us. The trooper wasn't buying it and pulled him over. Good one.

Remo:cool

THAT is a great story!

Score Remo: 1 SUV: 0

Save The Wave! :w

6 Shooter said:
Silver Corvettes are the fastest, just ask vettgirl, er I mean vettboy! ;LOL
I forgot all about that!
So, are Remo and Guy going to spend Sunday with the "Shooters?":D

Be nice Dwayne ;). I'm bringing a special delivery for you. We ran into Vetteboy for the first time on the way to Carlisle last year at a gas stop. Didn't know he was on the CAC until after the trip. He was on his way to the races at Bristol I think, but he had cool pictures of him "helping" put together his Vette while it was on the line at the plant. A :cool gentleman.

Dwayne, were we on your speaker phone today? If so, burn it! :LOL
If not, don't sign up for CAC Idol at CruiseFest. :D

Last night at dinner, we asked the wives if they wanted to come along - we heard "NO" in stereo. :)

:w
Guy

JJS said:
I forgot all about that!
So, are Remo and Guy going to spend Sunday with the "Shooters?":D

Just 3 weeks until Remo's car is ready to go back. ;LOL

It4man - I was driving and my heart stopped for a minute.

:w
Guy

You guys left at 3:23 in the morning? I left around that time for work this morning. :L

Can't wait 'till you pick it up and post a review.

Guy -

Looks like a good trip. Ho[pe you took samples...maybe you can sign Lingenfelter up as a distributor. :)

Thanks for the support Guy even though Dwayne's comment cut me to the core. I believe you and Remo will be featured on Speed Channel's special about Silver vettes. Something about how to make the fastest production color faster. Your venture sounds like a blast ,have fun !

So what's your route from the toll road to Ft Wayne? You will more than likely be going past my place unless you go all the way over to I-69. It's a beautiful sunny day here today and is supposed to be the same tomorrow although a little cooler than normal at 39*.

After you drop the car off at Lingenfelters go about another 3 blocks south on 27 to
Schaffer Investment Auto. Dan always has a nice selection of Corvettes and other cool stuff.

Also don't leave Ft. Wayne without visiting the Corvette Classics Museum. It's well worth the stop and was a feature of CruiseFest 1.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom