Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The owner of the C6 photos speaks out.

R

Rick Daniel

This is to notify you that the allowed MB of Data Transfer per month for http://www.stupidfastboats.com has been exceeded. You must take action now to
prevent your site from being redirected.
PLEASE NOTE: your web site data transfer usage has reaches 5 times the
allowed amount of data transfer for this billing period if you have not
taken action within 5 days of the initial notice your web site will be redirected.

I guess I really didn't relize what I had here.From what I am reading this is indead the new C6.I have to imagine that GM is ****ED that a 28 year old kid that drives an old beat up 85 vette stumbled upon their photo's..LOL.. I do not work for GM or for a supplier (thank God).The reason they are on the back of a boating site is because I just stuck them up on there so I could post them.. I figured that it would be called a repost or fake and let die. But I am really glad everyone here likes them.. .. I am on the phone with my web host trying to keep the site up..

c6-vette-2.jpg
c6-vette-3.jpg

c6-vette-4.jpg

c6-vette-5.jpg

What will be the first years best selling color rick?

Take a guess? ;)

I go for any darker color.

Rick,

Are you claiming to be the owner of these pictures???

There is evidence everywhere that says different.

Chuck

HOTMOTORSPORTS said:
I go for any darker color.

Rick,

Are you claiming to be the owner of these pictures???

There is evidence everywhere that says different.

Chuck

No I am not. I just wanted to share with everyone what the real owner thought. Where do I say that I am.;shrug :eyerole

That's OK.

By your title and the entry "I didn't know what I had here".

Chuck

Thanks for sharing the info Rick.:)

Thanks Rick,
But this still doesn't help us with the quesion of where/how did he come across the pictures in the first place.
Where did you find this post? On his site? If so, it's back up and with a 'shop that we've already seen posted along with the uncovered photos.

Has anyone figured out how to contact this guy?

MidKnight said:
Thanks Rick,
But this still doesn't help us with the quesion of where/how did he come across the pictures in the first place.
Where did you find this post? On his site? If so, it's back up and with a 'shop that we've already seen posted along with the uncovered photos.

Has anyone figured out how to contact this guy?

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=690294

I think the photos are grrrrrreat!!!!! See what being in the right place can do for you?
I am curious as to where the car actually is. Or are they taken at different locations?
Maybe GM let them out on purpose, to get excellent feedback from Vette owners. Wouldn't be the first time the General did something that skirted the rules.
Gregory

Rick, Thanks for the mad quick response. Very informative. Sounds like we won't be finding out where, exactly, these photos came from. At least for a while now.

Great photos JBsC5...can you do it again!? More angles and colors? Awesome job BTW.

I too think this is the real deal...I'm almost as anxious to hear the real story behind these photos as I am to see the unveiling of the actual C6.

The lights...

I don't like the body coloured light surrounds. I think they would look better in matt black with more jewel like projector light surrounds.

In it's current format, the light look "cheap".

Cheers
Dazza

That's what it is Zektor! There was something that bugged me about the nose and you found it.

Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom