Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The start of another C1 resto project

vette

Corvette
1966 coupe
HPIM0165.jpg

HPIM0271.jpg

I just bought this 60 body yesterday.I'll be asking lots of questions. This is my first C1. Always worked on midyears and up. I posted some of my other cars also. I'll be looking for many parts also as you can see. Thanks Brian G.
HPIM0271.jpg

HPIM0170.jpg

Those are some interesting photos. Thanks.

(To answer your question in the other thread, your Editing settings are set to Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor Toolbar, so you should be able to edit as desired.)

WOW Brian your Gran Sport is a work of art.I look foward to seeing it in person this spring.

Group meet Brian
Brian meet the group.

I spoke to Brian on the phone today,He responded to my C2 parts needed advertizement with a very generous offer.

I see he has been a member for some time.Brian just picked up a C1 today and he plans to build a modern classic / resto rod / ETC. ETC.

Ill let Brian describe his cars.He knows C2's and up but this is his first C1 so he's Going to need some parts sources for his new car.

Right off the bat he is in need of an affourdable windshield frame for his car so if you have some parts to one or know of someone who does drop him a line.

Brian a sincere pleasure speaking to you on the phone today,A sincere thank you for offer for the spear. And I am at your service,Let me know what you need or how I can help

Hi Brian, welcome to the c1 c2 forum. Your timing for joining is good as there seems to be an ever growing number of C1 projects going on here now and I'm sure you will find that the members are very generous with their knowledge and time.... you've come to the right forum for sure.

PS: Nice Grand Sport, nice '60 and nice trailer.

Sorry Brian. Your not a new member but just starting a new project. Guess I stll had jet lag last night when i read your post. Just got back from vacation :L

Thanks guys. I have already got some good help and leads on parts from this forum. Rich. I talked to you and your wife at the hartford show I think last year. I'm sure you could help deplete my check book.I know Ray where you have your work done. I have done some work for him in the past. He's a stand up guy. This project is going to cost a good buck but it's what I like to do. Thank God my wife supports my cars or I would have some problems on the home front. This will be my 6th project build since 1999. It is a sickness. Thanks for the support. Brian G.

vette said:
Thanks guys. I have already got some good help and leads on parts from this forum. Rich. I talked to you and your wife at the hartford show I think last year. I'm sure you could help deplete my check book.I know Ray where you have your work done. I have done some work for him in the past. He's a stand up guy. This project is going to cost a good buck but it's what I like to do. Thank God my wife supports my cars or I would have some problems on the home front. This will be my 6th project build since 1999. It is a sickness. Thanks for the support. Brian G.

Brian,

One person's sickness is another's cure I guess........:D Let's hope it's the latter as there are many of us with the same affliction.......and it's sure a help to have a wife who supports our interests.

The Corvette Center does nice work and they have done the body and paint work on our cars. Our 63 body is there now. I have more fun with the mechanical end of things so I was happy to find them to do the fiberglass and paint.

Best of luck with your project. Just let us know of any questions you have along the way.

Rich

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom