Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The Tank is back!

S

Scott81

Well, I'm still working on fixing a couple things but since our SNEAKY forum guru Rob found out about it I guess it's ok to share. :Silly

Shark Tank

ah it is great to see THE SHARKMAN back :D

Scott nice to see little sharky again ;)

BudD
:w

Nice looking page Scott. Keep up the good work. :)

Scott :w

You know Scott, I owe you a bit of thanks. It was through your website that I found the CACC back in August. It was also the first time taht I saw the Owen Corning Corvettes and they remind me how much I love those headlights. Have you ever considered using little Sharky on a t-shirt? I think it's pretty cool and I'd buy one. :D

--Bullitt

Hey Scott, I thought we were keeping it a secret? ;)

Scott, ya still got some links to repair (or get rid of :L).

_ken :w

Well, my rotten hard drive decided to die on me this week, I've been off-line all week and just got some things reloaded so updates should be coming soon.

Bud- kind of good to be back, this time I've got some good help from Sean Dotson so I think we can keep up now.

Stryker 78- Thanks!

Bullitt- Thanks, glad I could help out. I looked into the shirt thing and it turned out to be too expensive at the time and not enough interest to even make my money back. Maybe some day if there's enough interest I will do it. I did consider having a sharky tattoo done :D

Sean- somehow sneaky Rob found out the site was up, the cat was out of the bag. Now quit loafing and update something already :Silly

Ken- I'll get right on it sir! :D

John- Thanks!

ZL-1

That's an awesome site. I was browsing through it and got onto the Famous Vettes page and saw the pix of the 2 ZL-1's. I know that the yellow one is down in Florida at Roger's Corvette Center. Where is the white one? Do either of them have the original engines in them still? I heard that the one in the yellow one was taken out and put in a boat. Is that true?

Just wondering.

Greg

White ZL-1

Hello Greg. The White ZL-1 you are referring to was once owned by Otis Chandler. He sold it to a guy named Kevin (forgot his last name) who lives in Washington, I think. He has a website of his cars and owns a lot of Chandler's former collection. He runs some type of fishing operation towards the upper Northwest coast. His collection is quite impressive.

--Bullitt

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom