Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The "Z06Nut's Ride" Video

Great job! :upthumbs
That must have taken a while to put together!

I especially liked the nighttime shots. The one with the sunset illuminating the top curves of the vette, with the rest fading into the shadows, was awesome.

Tammy

Z06nut said:
Check out my video. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's been veiwed by over 500 people on other websites.:_rock It brought back a lot of great memories.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71980
VERY creative! Great photos, video and power point presentation. The Eagles 'Life in the Fast Lane' was an excellent choice of music background. I got a kick out of the video as you went over the bridge. Was the camera hand-held out the window? Great job!

Z_OH_6 said:
VERY creative! Great photos, video and power point presentation. The Eagles 'Life in the Fast Lane' was an excellent choice of music background. I got a kick out of the video as you went over the bridge. Was the camera hand-held out the window? Great job!
Thanks!

I held the camera with my hand. I didn't see what I was shoting, so I just aimed toward my subjects. I used Windows Movie Maker on XP.

Tony

Tony, after several aborted attempts to watch your video over the weekend (my dial up modem was taking an epoch to download it, so I had to keep canceling), I finally watched it from my computer at work this morning. Excellent job! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, if you make any track videos, we'd love to see those, too.

-Patrick

CORed91 said:
Tony, after several aborted attempts to watch your video over the weekend (my dial up modem was taking an epoch to download it, so I had to keep canceling), I finally watched it from my computer at work this morning. Excellent job! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, if you make any track videos, we'd love to see those, too.

-Patrick
Will do.:D

Very coooooooooool!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom