Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

This site comes through for me again!

crooze

Corvette
2000 Pewter
Just when I was feel pretty disgusted with what the internet is turning into this site shines like a beacon through all of the crap that's currently clogging up the internet.
I've had my 2000 coupe for about a year and half and have experienced quite a few of the more common problems... battery leaks, rear end leak, key fob issues, memory seats going crazy and most recently the telescopic steering column. Yesterday out of the blue it stopped working. Thankfully it stopped about mid-way so it was much of a problem to drive home. I did a search on this site. I quickly found a post saying toggle the switch 7 or 8 times. I tried it, moving the switch back and forth about 10 times... nothing. Then I tried again just moving the switch towards me and BAM! It worked and all is well!

I just want to say thanks to all of the knowledgeable people on here who take time out of their day to help others on this site!

Just when I was feel pretty disgusted with what the internet is turning into this site shines like a beacon through all of the crap that's currently clogging up the internet.
I've had my 2000 coupe for about a year and half and have experienced quite a few of the more common problems... battery leaks, rear end leak, key fob issues, memory seats going crazy and most recently the telescopic steering column. Yesterday out of the blue it stopped working. Thankfully it stopped about mid-way so it was much of a problem to drive home. I did a search on this site. I quickly found a post saying toggle the switch 7 or 8 times. I tried it, moving the switch back and forth about 10 times... nothing. Then I tried again just moving the switch towards me and BAM! It worked and all is well!

I just want to say thanks to all of the knowledgeable people on here who take time out of their day to help others on this site!

Crooze,
That's exactly why we're here- to be the first resource Corvette owners and enthusiasts turn to for information, and we love to get feedback like this. I'm delighted the forums could help you in a moment of need! :)

All we ask is that you tell others of the great experiences you've had here.

:w
-Patrick

It really IS great to not only tap the knowledge of others but to pay attention when members have a question that you've had real world experience with.........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom