Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Throttle body air duct

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
Can anyone tell me the reducer coupling size on the throttle body air duct. I want to change the accordian style duct to a silicone duct. I have a 2002vette. Is it 2.75 x 3 inch. Thanks

T

ToolGuy

The Mid America catalog I have has different types but all do not tell the dimensions. I suppose they do not want you to make your own... :ugh

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
They dont want you to know. You can buy your own for more than half the price at www.verociousmotors.com I just dont know what size. if anyone has bought one from one of the corvette places they would know. Thanks

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
DRTH VDR - I could measure it but the air duct is oval thats on there so Im not sure how accurate that would be. I will deal with it I just thought someone would know off the top of there head Thanks Again.

T

ToolGuy

Maybe someone here can measure theirs for you...

I have a K&N which has one large piece going right to the filter; not like you want.

aerie1761

Corvette
1981 & 2002
Thanks for all your replys I gave in and went to Corvette Central they had one for $39. I have the K&N dual filter set up maybe one of these days I will break and buy the Carbon duct set up. Thanks again

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom