Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Throttle Body

• Thread starter Thread starter cvette
  • Start date Start date
C

cvette

Is a 63 mm throttle body going to help or hurt the performance of a basicaly stock motor?

A stock throttle body is fine for a stock motor, I don't think that a bigger TB is gona help you any.

Spend the money for something else,Charlie,,like headers.

I've got a set. Just need to clean them up and send them to jet hot. However, I took my top end down to refinish everything and Steve decided to take his down also. I used Steve's ported injector housings as a road map to do my own. Now my injector housings are complete and while I had it apart I was curious if there would be any advantages of doing this now while it is down? This will just about complete the winter projects unless I get some time to get the car in for some 4:10's.

Give Performance Coatings in OKC a call (405-525-9790) about doing your headers. They can do anything Jet Hot can do,for a lot less money. That's who gets my coating business. Chuck Simpson was General Manager for HPC for over ten years and was part owner of Airborn Coatings before opening his own place. Their powdercoating quality is outstanding,too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom