Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tiger Shark is Blue Devil

Z

z06nutss405

Tiger Shark is Blue Devil?

Hmmmm, think about it, supercharged 427 V8, it is probably a coincidence but there are some similarities also the 700hp i know the blue devil is most likley 625 but still just a thought

I have another pic of the Tigershark that I've yet to see posted anywhere. I actually saved the newspaper clip from a year or two ago. I'll scan in the entire newspaper article one of these days and post it. I'll have to do some photochopping on it because the newspaper itself is starting to get a bit ragged. The pic I have, I like better than what I've seen.

Wow, I really like that! That is one sharp looking car.

And I think the specs will be similar and instead of that 4 speed I bet it will either have a paddle shift or a normal, maybe short throw 6 speed and if there is any auto it better be at least a five speed

go here and you can get kits to make you c5 look like one, only about $3,000 for the whole thing

www.tigersharkcorvette.com

i came across the devil yesterday

I seen these posts these guys were making about the "Blue Devil" they were saying it will come out the c6 zo6 in 06. in reference the the 666 sign MAN people put alittle to much thought into it ....

:upthumbs This car was at the Detroit Autorama about three years ago along with a Caprice El Camino from GM tech. It`s also powered with TWIN TURBOS. A VERY nice piece. This car based my discussions on why GM didn`t have a big block car for sale, as this is proof it was feasible for production. It was also the reason I never wanted a late model Vette. I love my big blocks. Another note, I believe it was with an all aluminum engine as I looked it over very close. ZL1 style but with two coil packs and twin turbos. Now thats a Vette!:cool

It is a hot car and I am looking alot in to the Blue Devil and I have heard no reference to the numbers 666, I dont think GM wants to be paired with satanists but you might be thinking of the 625hp it is said to have by just about everyone in the magazines and insiders and so on.

Off topic,
I love that car..I owned a '62 black/red ragtop...sweet!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom