Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

To Z07 or not to Z07

Z07 or No Z07?

• Hell yes, spend the extra $$$ on the Z07 package

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Naw, the Z06 is already bat-shit insane enough

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twiget

Corvette
In the market
I'm contemplating ordering a Z06 before C7 production ends and the front engine 'Vette is gone forever. My question to you all is; is the Z07 package worth the extra $7- 11K (including the Level 2 ground effects)? I do intend on doing some local track events along with the One Lap of America, but it will spend 95% of it's life on the road.

I know some people are probably going to say spend the extra $$$ just to avoid the brake dust, but that's not such a huge deal for me, I'm going to get the black wheels, and I don't mind washing my car. I'm more interested in the daily driving characteristics of the Z07 package. What say you Z06 owners? If you had it to do again, would you opt for the Z07 package or not?

You've probably already ordered but, if you going to track, it get Z07. If you are a track rat, you're used to a firm ride, Z07 is really not much of an issue on the street because MR works so well in damping low frequency suspension motion.

You'll love the carbon brakes

The only problem might be the Cup tires and that depends on how often you drive on the street in cold or stormy weather.

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom