Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Too many separate threads Re: Garages...

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
...so I'll post a separate one so hopefully all of you working on and in your garages this winter will see this. ;)

I came across an ad in my Old Cars Weekly News & Marketplace that described something with which I am unfamiliar. I figured you guys back east might have heard of it, or maybe you haven't and would like to read about it, so here it is:

From the "About Us" section of their site:
In recent years we have seen infra-red technology become a preferred means of comfort heating and commercial cooking. We have established ourselves as the leader in these industries. Solaronics brand products are often selected. In addition, we are the OEM supplier of infra-red products to two of the world's largest manufacturers of comfort heating appliances and the world's largest manufacturer of cooking appliances.

For more information, visit SolaronicsUSA.com.

Those tube heaters have been the common way to heat commercial buildings around here for 20 years at least. I was going to use it in my garage but needed a higher ceiling. The square infa red burners are even available to mount right onto a gas grille propane bottle and then you can put it where you want it.

Tom

I too looked into installing the tube type but the cieling is to low also. I did buy an infra-red heater that mounts on the wall . The heat is great. Dont know what I'd do with out it . It would be a loooonnnggg winter without the shop.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom