Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Took some pics this morning

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Went out for an early cruise and took some pics down by the beach. Feel free to add some pics to the thread :D

vette_01.jpg

vette_02.jpg

vette_03.jpg

vette_04.jpg

vette_05.jpg

vette_06.jpg

vette_07.jpg

Good Lookin'!
Might have to take the vette down beach side today - actually warmed up just a bit today here on the Gulf Coast of MS.

Thanks for postin!
Rain

Great pics, Jay! Especially that first one. An excellent profile shot of a Z!:BOW Really makes you appreciate the style of the C4. Simple, and all about business!

Thanks for sharing.

Brett

A Couple of Notes

Jay,

The pictures are fantastic. A red ZR-1 and a Florida beach - a winning combination.

Jon,

I haven't heard someone refer a car as a "short" in many years. It's a great expression - I'm all for bringing it back into current car language.

Remo :cool

Great pix, Jay! Good luck with the sale :cry.

:w
Guy

Real nice pictures! Are those the stock exhaust tips that ZR'1's came with in 1990. Any details would be appreciated. Thanks

Johnny

HuggerC8 said:
Real nice pictures! Are those the stock exhaust tips that ZR'1's came with in 1990. Any details would be appreciated. Thanks

Johnny

Hey johnny,

Those are Flowmaster mufflers. The stock exhaust had dual square tips out the back.

Jay

That's quite the list of mods, MK. What kind of horsepower are you pushing?

Cool pics.

Brett

Mike, those are awesome pics! What size are your wheels and tires??? Those things are massive....they make mine look like pizza cutters :L

Ocean, Palm trees and a beautiful ZR1 WOW ! very nice

8388 said:
Ocean, Palm trees and a beautiful ZR1 WOW ! very nice

Clearwater Beach Fla. , Beautiful.

Brett said:
That's quite the list of mods, MK. What kind of horsepower are you pushing?
Cool pics.
Brett

Never had car on dyno after mods. Stock was 350 rwhp/355 rwtq. Highest values dyno guys ever saw for stock engine. After mods, it should be aprox 410 rwhp/400 rwtq as I've seen cars with similar mods do similar values.
Mike

JT ZR-Won said:
Mike, those are awesome pics! What size are your wheels and tires??? Those things are massive....they make mine look like pizza cutters :L

All sizes are listed in my webpage. ZR1 5 star wheels for street use are 11x17 and 12x17 with 315 and 335. CCW wheels for track use are 12x18 and 13x18 with 12 and 12.5 race tires.
Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom