Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

TPW for 02 ZO6

A

Al E

Target production week for the TR/Modified Z06 is August 27. Can't wait until it gets to Arlington, Texas

E

EZ2XLR8

You're Gonna Love It

Al,

Congratulations. The Z06 is simply a phenomonal automobile. I get an unbelievable number of comments on my 2001 Torch Red. People love this color on a Corvette. Red wasn't my first choice, but I've since been won over. Have any of your previous Vettes been Red's?

EZ

A

Al E

EZ,
Thanks for the comments. The Z06 will be my 4th Red Vette out of 8. 3 Black, 1 White, 4 Red.
Love that RED!!!!!!!!! :booty

T

tony333

2002 Z06

TAKE DELIVERY ON MONDAY 8/20 I WAS ABLE TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR WITH MY 9 YEAR OLD SON THE CAR IS AWESOME I THINK HE IS A BIGGER FAN THEN ME THIS DEALER HAS Z06S IN STOCK 1 WAS PICKED UP LAST WEEK AND DRIVEN TO VIRGINA DEALER LOCATED ON LONG ISLAND EVEN GOT 2K OFF STICKER

L

Lhorn1

I have a 2001 Black/Black Z06 (my 20th vette) and my 2002 Red/Black Z06 ships on Aug 27th. I ordered mine though the Chevrolet dealership in Mckinney, Texas as $2,800 off sticker....

T

tony333

black Z06

YAHOOOOOOO :D :D :beer DID ABOUT 60 MILES TODAY FEEL A BAD COLD COMING ON I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE THE REST OF THE WEEK OFF. CAR IS AWESOME.:Twist

A

Al E

One week from today the Torch Rockets will be built. Really can't wait for it to get here. I ordered mine from Graff Chevrolet in Grand Prairie. When you get your's give me a call at 817-429-2317.
Al in Arlington

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Al,

If you were happy with the sales experience at that dealership, add their link and a review into the Portal. :) http://corvetteportal.com

T

tony333

ZO6

T

tony333

ZO6

TRYING TO GE PICS ON HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY 9 YR OLD TO DO IT.

T

tony333

Z06

WAS WONDERING WHAT ARE GOOD PRODUCTS FOR BLACK COLORED CARS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEALER USED BUT IT SEEMS VERY GREASEY CAR IS NEW AND WANTED TO BUY SOME CLEANING PRODUCTS ANY HELP?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom