Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Traded my Vert

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
Well guys and gals I did it. Monday I took a test drive in a new 2008 JSB A6 w/paddle shifter. Wow, I loved it. Last night I drove my new C6 home and I had to leave my 2002 vert with the dealer. She was a beauty but it was time to move on.

I have enjoyed the C5 forum (as I did the C4 forum) and I appreciate all of your help. I'll be around in the C6 forum. See you there.:thumb

There's no doubt you'll love the new C6! Let us know how your bonding process with the '08 goes. :D

Elaine

Congrats on the C6!! We don't mind you stopping by the C5 forums as well. ;) As a former C5 owner you can still make contributions to help others in need, based on your C5 experiences. :thumb

This place would get kinda dull if we didn't encourage our members to spread the wealth (of knowledge). :L

Enjoy that JSB C6 to the fullest extent and don't be stingy with new photos. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

I will post pictures soon. I wish that I could have kept the convertible too but that just was not in the cards. Also, the dealership now can take care of the rear window coming loose.:D

Another One Moving On

:w

2534691700103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm right behind ya.Congrats :D

Doesn't the new smell ,smell really new?Like they gave it an extra shot of somethin'.

Gotta be honest, with the deals out there, I've been considering doing the same. Only problem is the little wife. I bought the Vert supposedly as a gift for her (she never drives it!!!). I've been planting seeds for a C6 and all I hear is "your not trading my car"!! I guess I should have thought this entire manuver through more carefully!

Find a way to get her to a test drive. That is all it will take. That is what happened to me.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom