Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Trophy '84

Low drag - High speed

Corvette
1995 and 1984 Red Coupes and grey 2007 GMC Sierra
I know '84s haven't gotten much respect over the years, but I earned four trophies at car shows with mine over the course of this summer. It's all original and has just 56,000 miles on it, so I detailed the crap out of it when I first bought it and it looks like a new car. No, no Best in Show or anything fancy, but it pulls in the votes in the original and muscle car categories.

In one show, Corvettes won the prize in every category out of ten except trucks, antiques and customs. It ain't SEMA, but it's lots of fun!

Under Rated

Congratulations on your wins! I feel the C-4s are still under rated but our day in the sun is coming!

Fun is what it's all about!
Congrats on the trophies!

...now post up some photos of that 84!
:wJane Ann

:thumb

I agree with everyone else. Its about having fun, a sense of pride and knowing that you are fortunate enough to own what 99.999% of the people in the free world can only dream of.

People dream of buying or driving a Corvette. Its America. Its class, power, status...Pride. Being to be one of the few makes you one of the special.

Mines scratched up,. needs paint in a bad way, but it's still a Corvette. ANY Corvette is better than no Corvette.

Congrats on the trophys and Good Luck with future shows. The older it gets the better the odds of more wins. Everybody loves Corvettes...:thumb

I promise ...

... but right now I have an appointment at the VA. Pics later today!!!

Okay ... here's the car.

Stock from the box except the exhaust tips and cordless Fuzzbuster.Catfish cove 031.jpgCatfish cove 035.jpgPicture 396.jpg

VERY nice! I like those early C4 rims too! It seems as though the first thing owners change (to personalize their Vette) are the rims, but I really liked the C4 rims and I'm always glad to see them still being used. :thumb

Thanks for the photos!
:wJane Ann

attachment.php

Thankee kindly.

The funny part is that I was looking for a fixer-upper to drop in a Rat motor and build some kind of custom Frankenvette, but I couldn't pass on this one and now I don't want to modify it any.

And I still have a 427 sitting in the shop. I guess I'll just get a third one ... ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom