Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Tune up for 95 Coupe

DaDurrance

Corvette
1995 Polo Green Coup
Being new to the Corvette Club, what can I expect as a reasonable price for a minor tuneup? LT1

Last edited:
Tune up data

How many miles since your last tune up? My 1996 according to the service manual does not even specify years or mileage to change the fuel filter, just change it when it has to be changed to keep the fuel flowing. It is still flowing through the original filter from 1996-2014. The 96 LT4 runs great, have 45K on it now, only owner me, plugs have not been changed and are recommended at 100K I think. Change oil and filter once a year since I put less than 6K on it during a year and coolant every 5 years.

Unfortunetely I do not know. I bought the car about two months ago and am having it looked at; it runs great, I was just courious as to what a minor tune up would run. I have already changed the oil. Thanks for the responce.
How many miles since your last tune up? My 1996 according to the service manual does not even specify years or mileage to change the fuel filter, just change it when it has to be changed to keep the fuel flowing. It is still flowing through the original filter from 1996-2014. The 96 LT4 runs great, have 45K on it now, only owner me, plugs have not been changed and are recommended at 100K I think. Change oil and filter once a year since I put less than 6K on it during a year and coolant every 5 years.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom