Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Two questions

keelath

Corvette
1976 Yellow
First - Anyone have experience using a booster seat for a 4 year old in these old C3's? If so, what did you get, how did it work out?

Second - Since I can't find anything I think there is not, but does anyone know if Illinois has any laws about little ones in these cars? I know back in the day no one cares but it seems like you get a ticket if your strap is twisted these days and I don't want to run that risk.

I want to take my Vette and my kid to the next Cars and Coffee, but if these don't play well with boosters and/or its not legal for him to be in the car I don't want to risk it. His safety is more important than anything, thats why I have new seat belts coming hopefully in a week or so. Let me know thoughts, experiences, and of course if anyone knows local laws.

Thanks!

I don't know I'm wondering the same thing with my grandson.
UNFORTUNATELY,IF they are required to be in a back seat we may be SOL!!!!:ugh
i was thinking of seat belting his booster seat in the front with me,but I'll check with the local LEO's 1st :thumb

the best way would be call your local city/ county lawenforcement or Highway Patrol. You can not go wrong asking the ones that give tickets for that.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom