Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

U.K owner coming to Tennessee on Sat. Any good Vette Parts stores?

V

VettePaul

Hi Guys, I'm flying in to Tennessee on Saturday evening and staying for a couple of weeks.We will be based at Morristown and wondered if there are any good vette parts suppliers in the area.
VettePaul.

:upthumbs

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
VettePaul Did You say this saturday??

if it is June 30th.. You can catch the Rendezvous Banquet... :D
I just happen to have an extra ticket.. :D
Check out L81VetteRegistry for more details about the Events..

BudD

S

ssvett

Vette/Paul, The only one that I know of is, a little North(Missouri):Roll Hope you have a good trip and enjoy your stay............Steve

V

VettePaul

Rare81, How long is the Rendezvous Banquet on for. We don't actually arrive till late Sat. night?
And thanks a lot ssvett, I don't know how far Missouri is. Are we talking too far?
Thanks again, VettePaul.;)

B

BradC

I live in Indiana... and I myself and looking for a good place to buy some parts.

I need a front bumper cover..

and I have this catalog from the "Chicago Corvette" in.. umm Chicago.. heh but for a front bumper for a 73' they want way over $500... and my uncle said he got quoted from someone awhile back for $250.... so I need to look around..

Does anyone know of some good websites.. :)

77vette

There's a '63-'82 corvette parts place in Knoxville, TN, not to far from Morristown. It's named Volunteer Vette Products.....The web address is www.volvette.com......Hoss:W:

S

ssvett

Volunteer Products

Yes, if you have the chance, go to Volunteer products. I use them for a lot of my supplies, and they are a good bunch of people. If you go there tell Adam, Brian, and Sharon I said Hi........Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom