Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vin

TooFast

Corvette
2004 6 Speed Roadster and 2011 Inferno Orange Z06
Can someone run this VIN for me please: 1G1YY26E185101193..interested in what options are on the car...I don't have the car, it is for sale. Thanks.

I'm looking at an '07 today and could not find any RPO sticker anywhere. Not in the center console. Any other way to find out what options it has? I have the VIN.

The should be a sticker in the glove box lid (left hand side) that lists all RPOs

The should be a sticker in the glove box lid (left hand side) that lists all RPOs

Thank you SoFlaC6. The know-nothing (even less than me) salesman was sitting in the passenger seat pulling stuff out of the glove box. I asked him to look for a sticker. He said "Nope, nothing in here but the owners manual". If it were not raining on us I would have looked a little harder for it myself. I was also trying to act like I really didn't care for the car :D

I'll give them a call and have them look.

Glad to help. It's easy to miss (small grey label, VERY small black printing, against black plastic). Good luck with the purchase.

Thank you SoFlaC6. The know-nothing (even less than me) salesman was sitting in the passenger seat pulling stuff out of the glove box. I asked him to look for a sticker. He said "Nope, nothing in here but the owners manual". If it were not raining on us I would have looked a little harder for it myself. I was also trying to act like I really didn't care for the car :D

I'll give them a call and have them look.

The dealer can also run a build sheet with the vin number from the GM database I had them do it for mine when I bought it. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom