Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Want '98 White Conv Die-cast

F

fsher

Does anyone know where I can get a white '98 or C5 convertible die-cast, preferably 1:18 scale? I have checked many web sites etc, and have not found one.
F. Sher

fsher said:
Does anyone know where I can get a white '98 or C5 convertible die-cast, preferably 1:18 scale? I have checked many web sites etc, and have not found one.
F. Sher

Try this link http://pages.ebay.com/buy/guides/diecast-toys-buying-guide/?ssPageName=BUYGD:CAT:222:LISTINGS:2

I didn't look all the way thorugh it, it will take some time but they are out there. I collect die cast cars, mostly NASCAR but I have found a 2003 Black C5 Corvette Coupe on eBay. You should be able to find one but not sure if they made one for that year.

Good luck,
Bill :w

Thanks Bill,
I'll give it a try. I did go there the other day along with many other sites, for some reason, can't find one.
Fred

Fsher,
I have searched and searched for certain models also. You can't always find exactly what your looking for that's for sure. I looked for a 2000 C5 and could never find one, but I did eventually find a 2003 black one and it physicially looks no differant than the 2000 so I had to settle.

Good luck hunting and if I run across one I will let you know.
Bill:w

Thanks much,
Not used ebay for anything, but looks like that might be the way to go. Thank you for the links, that is a hugh help.
Fred

fsher said:
F. Sher

Try this website, I found a 1/18 scale die cast of my black 1996 Coupe that I had been searching for.

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/

Thanks Don!!
I had seen this one already, but I can;t find one with black interior, so I went ahead and bought this one just now after seeing it again.
Thanks for the reply.

Fred

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom