Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Weight loss on Z gone too far.

Z06nut

Corvette
2004 CE Z06 Lemans Blue
I'm happy I have my anti-gravity flux capacitor from MTI installed but now I have major traction problems. Any one else have this problem?

floatingsmall1mu.jpg

That must make oil changes a breeze.;LOL
Once you get past 45 MPH the downforce should kick in.

wishuwerehere82 said:
That must make oil changes a breeze.;LOL
Once you get past 45 MPH the downforce should kick in.

Thanks Pete, but I still have the problem from a stand still. I'll have to get someone to push me down the driveway then tow me with a car before I can get to 40 mph. Yes I can change my oil easy enough but going out in it gets me worried thinking some kid will think it's a balloon and walk off with it.lol

I guess you need two things.

1) Cinder blocks and ropes for parking.
2) Phat chicks for driving.
:L

My flux capacitor hasn't been installed yet, so I'm coming up empty handed. Sorry.:D I hear Kirsty Allie likes Vettes.:L

Tammy! Shame on you! Do you go pestering the magician to go telling you how he did all those tricks after the show? What happened to just appreciating the magic of the illusion? :L

Z06Nut, I liked the flying Corvette, before the reveal. :upthumbs

:beer
-Patrick

Patrick said:
Tammy! Shame on you! Do you go pestering the magician to go telling you how he did all those tricks after the show? What happened to just appreciating the magic of the illusion? :L

Z06Nut, I liked the flying Corvette, before the reveal. :upthumbs

:beer
-Patrick

Sorry guy's I didn't mean to ruin it for you. Look on the bright side it will just make all the other guys work harder to create even better illusions. ;)

wishuwerehere82 said:
Tammy,

You meant the other picture didn't you?
The one before Kirstie Allie sat in it? Nope... I wanted to see the before photo of the floating car. That is Cool!!

And yes, I am a magician- pesterer :L I need to know how it is done. The pursuit of knowledge, you know :D

Tammy

Dont show this to Dave Hill.:L

Z06nut said:
I'm happy I have my anti-gravity flux capacitor from MTI installed but now I have major traction problems. Any one else have this problem?

floatingsmall1mu.jpg

It looks to me like you just need a bigger wheel and tire package.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom