Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Welcome to the new NCRS Forum

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Since, personally, I feel that the National Corvette Restorer's Society (NCRS) is an extremely important organization committed to the preservation and awareness of the Chevrolet Corvette, and we have a lot of NCRS members here in our own community, I decided to build this forum and give it a test run to see how it goes.

As most of you know, there are many facets to Corvette ownership and appreciation. Within the Corvette Community, there are sects, or clans that promote Corvette modification and can't stand the thought of anything being original on a Corvette.

On the other side of the coin, there are owners and enthusiasts, who, although may respect the beliefs of the modifiers, hold a high regard in originality.

We have the C3, C4, C5 mods forums here, so hopefully, this forum will be a benefit to those of us that appreciate originality, preservation and restoration and will serve to help answer questions for those that are interested in the NCRS and the various judging criteria and awards that they promote.

Thanks Rob!

:w
Guy

A welcome addition to the CAC! Thanks Rob!:upthumbs

Thanks, Rob - great idea! Hope I can contribute to this forum and help folks better understand what the NCRS is all about.

:beer

John Hinckley
Chairman, NCRS Michigan Chapter

This is a great idea. There are a lot of NCRS members out there and I hope they become involved with this forum.

Tom

• Admin
paintdaddy said:
Great ,I think I found a new home ,thanks:Steer

No problem. Spread the word. I'd like to see this forum grow with some good discussions.

Just found it, Rob. Great addition. Chuck

Good idea Rob,

There is always a crossover between modified and restored cars. They inevitably go hand in hand.

I hope to learn from others in here and share what I can.

Brian Hay
Chairman, Ontario Chapter

Excellent idea Rob! I hope to contribute when possible and also learn from this new forum. I am a big proponent of originality! I look forward to reading the new postings.

Tom....

I think we already have been involved with this Corvette Community Site.

Thanks for having this new forum.

This will be great if it helps cut down on fraud and help those of us that want to restore correctly. Thanks alot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom