Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Well, we got it!

Jade Panda

Corvette
2007 Coupe
We pick up our Victory Red 2007 Coupe on Friday.. We decided to go ahead a get the extended warranty as well but hope to never use it. I will post some pics this weekend.

We pick up our Victory Red 2007 Coupe on Friday.. We decided to go ahead a get the extended warranty as well but hope to never use it. I will post some pics this weekend.

S-W-E-E-T !!!! Hope you love it!
Andy

Congratulations!

For the photos- I am getting a mental image of Shiny Red Car + Happy new owners with Santa Hats. You've got to get into the spirit of things :upthumbs

Tammy

Ahhhh.......nothing but a Red Vette for this time of the year!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy every mile on the new baby!!!!!

Picked her up early.. 9 miles on the od when my Wife picked it up. Its in the garage and I'm reading word for word in the owners manual. Please forgive me but I sure wish this thing had a key hole in the door and normal ignition switch.. It will take some time to get used to these new fangled thingie-ma-bobs. Oh, and we got the older style keys with the seperate fob.

Put the fob (& emerg key) in you left front pocket. Forget about it. Enjoy your car. Take pics, post pics!

Can you get an "extended warranty" beyond 100,000 miles?

Put the fob (& emerg key) in you left front pocket. Forget about it. Enjoy your car. Take pics, post pics!

Can you get an "extended warranty" beyond 100,000 miles?

The warranty extends the no-deduct bumper to bumper coverage to 6 years or 72k miles. Powertrain is still 100,000.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom