Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WetOkole Seat Covers

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
I just ordered Via internet the Wekokole Seat covers.

All Black red piping with Corvette letters done in White.

Has anyone ever used these covers?? Are they good?

I think they are but WOW for the price I paid I better REALLY like them!!

?

I would be interested to find out if anyone has used them on a 94-96 with sport seats?

I had them on my 95 sport seats. I loved them. Mine were black and not too hot in the summer and not too cold in the winter. I only had them on the car for about 500 miles. I loved them. Only drawback is they are a little thick. You'll never notice it if you're under 6'2"; in a 95 at least.

I have them on my C5. They're great. They fit well, look nice, and seem to be reseistant to chaffing from entry and exit.

I have them on my 96 CE w/sport seats. I love them. Had them for two years now and they still look new, no fading. Some people have mentioned fading but they more than likely park the car in the sun. Like anything else, if you wanna keep it new looking, keep it covered or in the shade(Garaged). I'll see if I can post some pics.

I've had mine now for two years and love them. I have the Torch Red and Black versions, they have been a great addition to the interior. Little or no fade and very comfortable. No negatives.

Covers

Well, I for one thank you all for the replys.

The padding seemed to add 1/2" in height, making it a little tight with a helmet on. The first time I take them off I will rip the padding out if possible. You may want to consider that if you're tall.

Ive been away a long time

Cool so it seems like everyones likes them except Im 6'2 and this car is already a little tight!

Guess I better start looking at the glass roof!! :L

Im wondering how long these things take to get in? Im really hoping I don't get ripped off!

BigRed said:
Im wondering how long these things take to get in? Im really hoping I don't get ripped off!
BigRed,

They should take no longer than two weeks to arrive. I remember mine taking about that long.

Don Haller

Thanks Griz I'll give it another week or so.

It took mine about 3 weeks; They don't stockpile them, they make them as they are ordered.
You might have them by now Mine fit perfectly, & look good.

Added bonus: they are waterproof [& I think stain proof]. I spilled soda on them, they wiped clean without any stain.

seat covers

I have them in my 89. they do raise you up a bit with the padding but with the top down it works out fine. They are very comftable. I got mine from LEGACYSEATCOVERS in Arizona and took about 3 weeks.
Rich

I called they're store in Cali today and they said the covers had gone through the sewing process and are now in shipping. She estimated a delivery to around 1 more week.

but at least I know they're done!! WooHoo!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom