Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: What are you asking Santa to bring for your Corvette this Christmas??

ARKvette02

Corvette
What would be the one thing you would love to have this Christmas for your vette?? (yes I said Christmas!!). I think I would ask for new LED tail lights. Whats on your wish list?? Merry Christmas CAC family!!!!:beer

I'm trying my best to give my C-5 Vette a Calavaggio Rear spoiler. Should be here this weekend, just in time to get it painted and installed for Christmas.:D

Thank you Santa's helper...:thumb

I ordered a new license tag....a personalized one

MY U4IA

Got mine early from the wifey.A bulb & ballast HID kit and a cordless Impact Wrench.

\db2
Carolina

Bought the items at Fun Fest for my wife to give me for Christmas. Include
C5 Chrome rear license plate trim piece
C6 Chrome rear license plate trim piece
C6 Victory Red front license plate trim piece
C6 Exhaust plate
C6 Red Polo Shirt with emblem
C6 Red Coffee Cup with emblem
C6 console pad
C5 Fixed Roof red Corvette 1:18 scale model to add to my collection
Some other stuff that I've forgotten, but are put away.

My wife likes me to purchase the gifts, then give them to her for Christmas presents for me. This works out great for me as she then does not have to shop and she buys stuff for herself that I give to her. The money comes from our own respective gift accounts. I also get her some corvette christmas gifts that she does not know that she wants.
Barrett

I am hoping for the logo embroidered floor and/or cargo mats.

Red and black "dive suit" seat covers. I decided I wanted some when my brother kind of "fell in" my car and scarred the seat ;shrug. He sure did not mean to but it happened.

Also some red door grips....

Wishing for an early spring ;help

Only had 6 weeks of use of my 2010 before having to put it away for the winter, and even though I look at it daily, I'm running out of things to say.

Please Santa, why not cancel February and March :BOW

Dennis :beer

Hey D, since when do you drive from the engine compartment? :boogie Don't you mean HOOD LINER? :D

What would be the one thing you would love to have this Christmas for your vette?? (yes I said Christmas!!). I think I would ask for new LED tail lights. Whats on your wish list?? Merry Christmas CAC family!!!!:beer

What a great thread!
:thumb

Thanks for coming up with this- although I'm a little late to respond & don't own a C5 anymore.:chuckle

Just my $.02...
Well, this is the first year I'm not looking for any Vette Christmas gifts. And, even though I don't have a Vette- I do have another "hobby car"- but this one is far more "car" than "hobby". :L

Since my Trans Am is 100% bone stock and OE- and runs & drives superb... I actually don't have anything on the list for it. ;shrug

Which feels really odd considering I've owned a Vette every year for the better part of the last 16 years!

FWIW- I have some spring projects... nothing major, all cosmetic... but those aren't Christmas wishes- they are more along the lines of spring cleaning!:D

Sounds like the best Christmas gift would be for spring to get here! :chuckle :thumb

Perhaps this is a good thread for Off Topic too since this is something for everyone- regardless of generation. Thoughts?

Oh- and Merry Christmas to all of you!

santa-emoticon.gif

My Christmas present is coming a little late this year. And little may be the key phrase! I'll be getting my first Grandson late in January!!! So Christmas 2010 will involve some trains I'm a thinkin'...:beer

Grand kids are cool Christmas presents, no matter when they come. :thumb

Christmas came early this year in the form of a '66 coupe. I'm hoping the coupe and Z06 will mate soon. I wouldn't mind octuplets but the hard part would be letting them go at 8weeks. :boogie

Figure I'll need new brakes sometime next year with 46K miles on my '01. Yes I still have the original brakes and visually looks like I have about 35% left on the pads. Not bad brake life for a coupe which is autocrossed and driven fairly aggressively on the street. Looking at replacing with dimpled/slotted rotors from brakeperformance.com which come with free pads. So, I've begun hinting about this expense to be my "Christmas gift" from her who holds the checkbook. :eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom