Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What kind of muffler is this? (see picture)

DocOhm

Corvette
2001 Coupe QuickSilver A4
Grettings everyone. Santa was very good to me this year. After decades of waiting I finally got a 'vette! A 2001 Coupe, auto, with all the options except the magna-ride. It's in really good condition, like new inside and out and I plan to keep it that way. However, it's got an optional muffler system and I can't place it, I've looked at all the websites for exhaust systems and can't find anything like this. Please take a look at the picture and see if you can place it. I've also include a shot of the new ride in the drive, it's been snowing here and I haven't had time to take a better picture yet. Thanks, and SAVE THE WAVE! Dave
12/12 More pictures! I got a little lower, here's another shot. I think they are flowmaster, I found another website last night with several pics on how to install flowmasters and they looked just like this but these are not on the current flowmaster website. What do you think?

I'm not positive but I think it's a flowmaster system.I would remember those tips anywhere.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom