Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheel Center Caps

Ripp 73

Corvette
1973 L82 Blue Coupe
Hey guys, I'm looking for a gift for the father-in-law. He just recently bought a set of wheels for his 1990. He went with a set of C5 wheels.

612443.jpg

The problem is the center cap has the C5 logo on it. I want to find him a set of C4 logo's to go in the center. Anyone have an idea of where to look or find a set?

Ripp 76 said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a gift for the father-in-law. He just recently bought a set of wheels for his 1990. He went with a set of C5 wheels.

612443.jpg

The problem is the center cap has the C5 logo on it. I want to find him a set of C4 logo's to go in the center. Anyone have an idea of where to look or find a set?

I went with the same thing on my '90. The "emblems" turned out to be stickers you had to put on. I never put them on mine. Maybe if you took a template to a sign company that does the vinyl stickers they could duplicate it.

:w

Hmmm.... I don't like the sound of that yet. He currently has the center caps with the real C5 emblem, not a sticker. So I would have to buy blank center caps and then have a company create a sticker? I would think someone out there has already created the C4 logo for these wheels.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom