Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wheel repair? $$$$

abc

Corvette
;help One wheel has a gouge in it and the other has curb rash.
Is it possible to get these back to looking new or at least in better condition as I don't want to have to buy new factory wheels and of course the same thing could happen again just like swirls in paint are inevitable.:duh

John E

Corvette
06 VY Z06
Autoweek has quite a few repair shops in their clasified section. You could also try their website. Autoweek.com

abc

Corvette
click on the first link for their home page, then locations.....
Thanks I got it already talked to them and you have to leave wheels with them for a few days:ugh :eyerole :duh

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
I curbed a wheel recently and checked on replacement wheels and found that I didn't like the price. So I asked around with my club for anyone that may have changed wheels and kept their original ones. I found a set to take off wheels and bought all 4 for $800 - 06 polished standard wheels. Now all I have to do is swap the one wheel out and I'll have 3 spares (anyone need a single wheel?). I can also use the spare set for race tires if need be.

I also found that Lingenfelter and Mallet sell take off wheels - Lingenfelter says $1000 + shipping for all 4.

W

WNH

;help One wheel has a gouge in it and the other has curb rash.
Is it possible to get these back to looking new or at least in better condition as I don't want to have to buy new factory wheels and of course the same thing could happen again just like swirls in paint are inevitable.:duh
If you have standard factory wheels, they are selling used all over the place.

abc

Corvette
I want the competition grey competition :booty :Twist :blue: :J wheels for the standard C-6 2005 Corvette

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom