Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where my car sleeps

1subject70sheets

Hello everyone,
This is my first post!!! Now that I finally have my car, I decided that I can start posting instead of just reading. I thought that this would be a good place where I could start and introduce my car. The garage is work in progress. As you can see, I had a custom mural made of my 50th that I can look at while the car is in storage for the winter. This summer I'm planning on adding the mandatory checkered tile.
50th.jpg

In case if anyone is interested in a custom mural, here is the link: custom mural

Al

Weclome to the :CAC, Al! Nice ride!

:w
Guy

Very cool! Where did you get the mural done?

Barb :w

Rip-Van-50th

Al,

Your new 50th looks very content in it's new quarters. Love the license plate. And tell us a little about that poster on the back wall. Also make sure that aluminum ladder is secure.

Regards - Remo

P.S. - 82-Guy - we could probably jump in the Delorian and be at Al's place in eight hours. What do you think. I'm sure Al would love it.

Re: Rip-Van-50th

Remo said:
P.S. - 82-Guy - we could probably jump in the Delorian and be at Al's place in eight hours. What do you think. I'm sure Al would love it.

If we go over 88mph, we are in deep trouble:D.

Guy

Hello again,

Thanks for all the nice comments, it's nice to "hang out" with all the Corvette owners here. It's been a long summer, since I sold my C4 early this year to make room for the 50th.
Corvette owners are #1, makes owning this car even more special.

About the mural/poster on my wall. I had the mural made by a local company here in Cleveland. I took my own photos of the car and had a mural made. So now that my car is in storage, I can always look at it. :) I'm thinking about adding couple smaller ones. Basically, they specialize in custom printing.
So far I had about twenty-some emails asking about the mural, so it's probably worth asking for some kind of group discount/deal. If anyone is interested, visit this link:
click here
If you have one installed, send your photo to have it included in their sample page. Hope the info helps.

Al

Ps. The ladder is very secure.

C4S4EVER

Warren,

The wicked white C4 looks pretty safe in it's sleeping den. I'll echo Guy's remark - the web site looks great. Terrific pictures. Hundreds of Vettes - always featuring the 'wicked white one".

Regards - Remo

P.S. - Guy, how about that snow strom on Chistmas day? Sixteen inched in West Townsend - the 10/26 Toro was really working out.

Re: C4S4EVER

Remo said:
Warren,

The wicked white C4 looks pretty safe in it's sleeping den. I'll echo Guy's remark - the web site looks great. Terrific pictures. Hundreds of Vettes - always featuring the 'wicked white one".

Regards - Remo

P.S. - Guy, how about that snow strom on Chistmas day? Sixteen inched in West Townsend - the 10/26 Toro was really working out.

At least I have the Honda 4x4 garden tractor with the snowblower, but I refuse to wear the seat belt:D. I'm glad I don't own guns - the plow truck would have been full of holes :hb.

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom