Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who is going to Corvettes at Carlisle?

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
I had abojut $20K water damage in my home so I have not had access to a computer for abouit 2 1/2 weeks. Just wanting to know who all will be going to Corvettes at Carlisle. I will be leaving Greenwood, In. that Wed. morning early and should get to Carlisle mid afternoon. I have a booth space there ( row M 153-154-155 ) and CAC members that will be there are welcome to stop by and say Hi. Hope to see you there
Mike Terry

will have my 1963 Z06 on display in the ZIP products tent

We're going to Carlisle on Wednesday this year and staying until Monday. Can't wait! My husband's '02 has been chosen to be one of the patriotic-themed Corvettes in this year's Chip's Choice...we are thrilled!

Elaine

I'll be holding a seminar on steering box on Friday afternoon. I'll be at L116 as well:upthumbs

The seminar will be in the Carlisle building they always use, I don't recall which one it is but it's up by the start of the swap meet. It is scheduled for Friday @ 3:00 pm. I plan on being there before and after to answer questions on boxes or anything else I work on.
I usually leave Sat afternoon, I will be bringing in my 75 L82 to part out so I may stay to Sunday this year.

We will be there as well!!!!

Make sure if you come to Carlisle and are in the SWAP MEET AREA stop by and say Hi I will be at M153-M155 I will be getting there Wed afternoon some time and will be there till Sunday some time in the afternoon when I head back hometo Greenwood IN. See you there.:beer:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom