Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who Wants a new 01 ZO6 for $500.00 over invoice!!

B

Black Ice

I know of 3. Sticker for $49.085.00 Selling for $43.995.00 + tax.
All 3 are silver with solid black leather. All 3 have only factory miles. The Dealer is located in the Chicago Area. E mail me if you are intrested. Ross..... C5BlackIce@AOL.COM

I'm kind of curious here......if you know of the dealer then why not post the dealer's name and number rather than having people contact you via personal email?

Picky Picky Picky... I just didn't want it to look like I was trying to sell something here in this forum. You want a name?? Team Chevrolet Inc. Westmont Illinois 630-986-8000 ask for Brian Rudewicz he is the sales mgr. He wants to get rid of them and asked me to post them in the Forums. There Ya Go !!

If anyone is still looking for one. My Chevy dealer called me the other day. They have an 01 and an 02 ZO6. Unfortunately I can't do the 02 right now so 92 stays as the main ride.
They also have about 10 - 01 ragtop, pop-tops on the lot.
The guy I've been talking to is Jeff Bass.
Their website inventory on Vettes is not right.
You can get the basic info at www.sirwalter.com

I have no affiliation with these guys. They just seem to be able to get new Vettes and they buy up other dealers allotments.
Graham

Black Ice said:
Picky Picky Picky... I just didn't want it to look like I was trying to sell something here in this forum. You want a name?? Team Chevrolet Inc. Westmont Illinois 630-986-8000 ask for Brian Rudewicz he is the sales mgr. He wants to get rid of them and asked me to post them in the Forums. There Ya Go !!

and good to be so...right Ross!

Mark

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom