Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wiring Diagram

cscarlson

Corvette
2003 50Th Corvette
Anyone have a wiring diagram for a '80 corvette power door locks?

the new harness has three(3) black wires

Sorry thinking of something else. anyway i hooked the wires up exactly in the sequence you described and it does what i said. anyone outthere have keyless entery and have it on valet mode? what does it do and how do you get it out of valet mode?

i had keyless entry put on , but the last time i had it in for them to get it to work they said i had a problem with the locks and said they disengaged it or unhooked it, what are you thinking?

all valet mode is, that the pass door( or if you had a trunk ) will not unlock.Its an antisnoop device.Did you try unplugging the battery? Other then that its time to get out the book of destructions.By the way,both grounds are on the pass. door and just screwed to the inner door frame with a sheetmetal screw.

I will try to look at this tonight. it is cold and rainy here and right now i don't know what time i will be leaving work..if you think of anything else let me know. i will check the CACC tonight,,,thanks for your help.

no luck last night still stumped and i was wrong... the new harness has 3 black wires and 2 colored ones , not like the old wire harness... still need help.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom