Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: WOW! Why Such Low Prices?

Donne Trav

Corvette
1994 Blk/Blk
I have visited the VETTE HOUND Corvette site several times now and
each time I come across unreal, very, very low ZO6 vettes for sale.
Most recently a 2006 ZO6 for $19,000 and $24,000 respectively, also,
an incredibly low priced 2008, again I say a 2008 ZO6 for $16,800!
eek6.gif
!
Come on man!! What's up with the ZO6? Is it a problem car and would
you buy it again? I'm dying to know some answers. Much appreciated
for some input. Thanks, "The Leery One"
willy_nilly.gif

The Z06 is not a problem car....it gets rave reviews wherever it goes....What is the milage on these cars and what does the car fax say about them.....?

Beware, The Vette Hound is a notorius scammer site that has ridiculously low proces listed on cars that do not exist or are hijacks of real listings. I would be very carefull with anything listed on the site, especially Z06's and ZR1's.

I wouldnt trust that site. He has 63 split windows etc for 25k. plus many other car prices that are unbelievable. If the prices were true the cars would have been sold in minutes

Another reason used Z06 prices are depressed is there is a good supply of them on the market because GM is practically giving away new Corvettes. Chevrolet's supply of '12s and '13s is quite large and it needs to clear the lots prior to the appearance of C7 on dealer sales floors.

When new Vettes pile up, dealers cut prices and Chevrolet incentivizes them. That "moves metal" but it also brings out buyers who then either trade or sell their existing Z06es. That puts plenty of Zs on the market and prices fall.

That said 18-large for an '08 seems sort of "iffy" to me, too so perhaps some semblance of what people post here about "Vette Hound" might be true.

In any event, there will never, ever be another 427 in a Corvette so, new or used...get them while you can.

I don't know about vette hound but I do know you get what you pay for! I just bought a 2008 ZO6 3LZ w/ 11000 mi and it was 50gs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom