Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wow..........

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
Yeah , thats incredible , maybe the high bidder didn't read it all, hahaha
Whats the car worth in good shape?

well, reserve price was never met. so it probably didnt change hands(best I can tell)

Depends...............

cj5nutz said:
Yeah , thats incredible , maybe the high bidder didn't read it all, hahaha
Whats the car worth in good shape?
With matching #'s $60,000, without, whatever the buyer is willing to pay. They sure are bringing a lot more than when I bought mine:upthumbs

Rowdy1 said:
With matching #'s $60,000, without, whatever the buyer is willing to pay. They sure are bringing a lot more than when I bought mine:upthumbs
Why would a 62 be worth 60K? Am I missing something?

I've Seen Them

That much and more.

Not So Much The Options

From what I see, it's a matter of original and condition. They can be had for 25k and up but how much do you have to put in it to make it road worthy or a show car is the question. The there wasn't a whole lot of options in 62. I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying what I see in the Want Adds and observing at different sales, Carlisle etc.

Black Moon,

You are just out of touch with how fast these cars have been going up.I sold my base engine, powerglide 60 at Hershey last year, and got way more than 60K for it! It was a Top Flight and Duntov car, and the restoration was first-class.
If the car is restored corectly and is really nice, it is not unusual to see even non-fuel injected C1 cars sell for close to 100K! The Ebay cars that you see do not accurately reflect the price of nice, correct cars for the most part, whether they be C1 or C2. Most of the cars are NOM cars or in real need of a full restoration. Occasionally, you will see a real nice one come up, and they will always bring top dollar. There was a 57 last week that brought close to 125K, If I remember right.
Regards, John McGraw

Double Wow

looks like pro team must have bought all of Chip Millers cars go to pro team web site. prices are going through the roof.check new arrivals. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom